Enterprise UAS Sales Specialist
Full-time, Remote position
Base salary plus commission, and a health benefits plan
About the Role
As an Enterprise UAS Sales Specialist, you will be a primary driver for landing new clients and expanding our business into a variety of commercial industries. You will qualify the increasing volume of inbound leads from marketing activity, while also working within our sales team to actively prospect into strategic accounts. This is a unique opportunity to join and shape a fast-growing sales team and accelerate the growth of ConnexiCore and the commercial UAS industry as a whole.
- Identify new business development opportunities and grow them into stable customers from pre-solicitation through post contract award.
- Achieve monthly quotas of leads qualified, meetings set, and opportunities created.
- Follow-up with generated leads (including leads from the website, digital campaigns, events, press and other on-going marketing programs) to qualify and deliver leads to the sales team.
- Strategically prospect into key account targets, which includes: researching and identifying key contacts and new industry segments, contacting prospects to generate initial interest via phone, email, and other means, and setting meetings.
- Attend key industry events to qualify and meet prospects in-person, and communicate the Volatus Aerospace value proposition in a fast-paced tradeshow environment.
- Maintain expert knowledge of Volatus Aerospace products and marketing messaging to demonstrate the products and articulate the value propositions effectively and persuasively.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness and evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Be a strong promoter of our products, services, and brand in the target market.
- Stay informed about customer use cases, market opportunities and post-process customer learnings to contribute to strategy development.
- Prepare and update account strategy and sales forecasts to show continued penetration, upsell, and expansion opportunities.
- Build a pipeline to meet and exceed your sales targets with direct accountability on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop a deep understanding of your customer’s business, workflows and pain points.
- Coordinate with the Operations Team to ensure customer milestones are met.
- Gather intelligence on competitor activity.
- Minimum 1 year of successful enterprise software, hardware, or SaaS sales experience.
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior-level executives in enterprise-level companies.
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with customers.
- Comfortable driving both large enterprise opportunities with long sales cycles and dynamically closing smaller faster-paced inbound opportunities.
- Fast learner, well structured, persuasive, independent, and at ease negotiating and developing trust.
- Familiarity with using a CRM
Not required, but a plus
- Active professionally on social media (primarily LinkedIn).
- Cross-functional team player with experience collaborating with Operations, Marketing, and Business Development teams.
- Current FAA Part-107 remote pilot certificate
- Minimum of 1 year of experience operating various UAV platforms with verifiable flight time.
- Experience with a wide variety of sensors, such as Lidar, EO/IR cameras, and multi/hyperspectral.
- Experience with DroneDeploy, PIX4D, UgCS, and other photogrammetry software.
- Familiarity with US and Canadian Airspace.
- Familiarity with GIS, surveying, construction, and critical infrastructure.