The Remote Pilot in Command (RPIC)
Full-time, Remote position
About the Role
- Responsible for Transmission and Distribution drone inspections
- Perform in Enterprise Service missions and activities when called upon, including but not limited to Facility Inspections, Construction Progress, and Marketing Videos
- Efficiently complete pre-flight and post-flight operation logs
- Ensure drone safety and FAA regulations are observed at all times
- Travel up to 20% (may be required depending on project needs)
- Other duties assigned
Salary & Schedule
Annual salary is BETWEEN $55K – $75K less required deductions and will be paid twice monthly at mid-month and at month’s end by direct deposit.
Vacation & Benefits
Your paid annual vacation entitlement will be two (2) weeks. Unused vacation days will not have any cash value and, unless previously approved by the Company, cannot be carried forward to another calendar year.
The company group benefits plan is available to you should you choose to participate in accordance with the terms of the service provider. This program provides optional medical, dental, and drug coverages. You shall have the option of enrolling or not enrolling in the Company’s health insurance program. If enrolled, seventy-five percent (75%) of the premiums applicable to you (single) to adhere to the plan shall be paid for by the Company.